RARE Enterprise – RAkesh Jhunjunwala & REkha Jhunjhunwala
ENAM Securities – Nemish Shah & Manek Bhansali
Ess Dee Aluminuim – Sudip Dutta
Zicom Electronic Systems – The company was initially named ZeeCom since in those days Zee TV was very popular but later changed to Zicom since it resembled Zee.
Dabur – Back in 1884, when physician SK Burman started a firm to sell ayurvedic medicines, he named it Dabur,after combining Daktar (Devanagri rendition of doctor) and Burman.
Motorola – Founded in 1928, Motolrola was a pioneer in car radios.Its name was originally a combination of moto (for motor car) and ola (implying sound).
Voltas – Volkart Brothers and Tata Sons who started the company in 1954.
- FII's shareholding changes in large financials stocks. https://t.co/9A8V0brzbr 8 hours ago
- @contrarianEPS No Blue Star? 10 hours ago
- @contrarianEPS Damage to system would be significant so just hope it stabilize sooner. 18 hours ago
- Two interesting charts from HSBC on passenger vehicles https://t.co/bRqnwkF1VD 1 day ago
- RT @ivan_brussels: The coffee giant is building a new store in the market every 15 hours and views accelerating growth there as one of its… 1 day ago
- Just an example. Have no vested interest in it. 2 days ago
- @VthYou Other disruption from online wallet guys is also overblown. I think people prefers friends/family/relatives… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Books on my shelf