RARE Enterprise – RAkesh Jhunjunwala & REkha Jhunjhunwala
ENAM Securities – Nemish Shah & Manek Bhansali
Ess Dee Aluminuim – Sudip Dutta
Zicom Electronic Systems – The company was initially named ZeeCom since in those days Zee TV was very popular but later changed to Zicom since it resembled Zee.
Dabur – Back in 1884, when physician SK Burman started a firm to sell ayurvedic medicines, he named it Dabur,after combining Daktar (Devanagri rendition of doctor) and Burman.
Motorola – Founded in 1928, Motolrola was a pioneer in car radios.Its name was originally a combination of moto (for motor car) and ola (implying sound).
Voltas – Volkart Brothers and Tata Sons who started the company in 1954.
- @jaycee77 Hahaha 11 hours ago
- @nagpalharesh I'm not part of such groups thankfully 😀 13 hours ago
- @macbandra Yes. Retail not interested in large caps so excluded it :P 17 hours ago
- @stockduniya Check Promoter integrity 20 hours ago
- RT @Riteishd: I am the only ‘BANK-CHOR’ that failed. https://t.co/E10PzOXe9i 22 hours ago
- @barasia Earlier when stock price fell much below conversion price, promoters didn't exercise the option to convert… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- @barasia Good for co as they get 25% of total amount now and if not converted it's forfeited 1 day ago
Books on my shelf