RARE Enterprise – RAkesh Jhunjunwala & REkha Jhunjhunwala
ENAM Securities – Nemish Shah & Manek Bhansali
Ess Dee Aluminuim – Sudip Dutta
Zicom Electronic Systems – The company was initially named ZeeCom since in those days Zee TV was very popular but later changed to Zicom since it resembled Zee.
Dabur – Back in 1884, when physician SK Burman started a firm to sell ayurvedic medicines, he named it Dabur,after combining Daktar (Devanagri rendition of doctor) and Burman.
Motorola – Founded in 1928, Motolrola was a pioneer in car radios.Its name was originally a combination of moto (for motor car) and ola (implying sound).
Voltas – Volkart Brothers and Tata Sons who started the company in 1954.
- Follow @TheMetroRailGuy for all the stuff on Metro work across India 5 hours ago
- Binge watching #CurbYourEnthusiasm Having grown up watching Seinfeld, except for few episodes of Curb, Larry pulls this off brilliantly 8 hours ago
- RT @VisualCap: [Infographic] Walmart Nation: Mapping the Largest Employers in the U.S. visualcapitalist.com/walmart-nation… https://t.co/m803EATMPO 9 hours ago
- RT @aarembee: Oct17 aviation growth of 20.5% is on a base of 23% in Oct16.... very good show. Base is equally high in Nov/Dec 19 hours ago
- RT @seinlanguage: Kramer: “No, she was completely topless.” George: “How good of a look did you get?” Jerry: “What do you mean?” George: “S… 23 hours ago
- @Khambatta This is a joke according to guys who were there at listing ceremony. Hope @BTVI shares the full clip. 1 day ago
- @pranshumittal Agree 1 day ago
Books on my shelf